Please find below the latest information available related to actions taken by trading partners:
• The United States has placed a ban on all poultry products from BC.
• South Korea has placed a ban on all poultry products from Canada.
• Hong Kong has placed a ban on all poultry and poultry products from the Fraser Valley.
• Taiwan has placed a ban on all BC poultry and poultry products.
• Japan has placed a ban on chicks originating from BC as well as all Canadian poultry products.
• South Africa has placed a ban on all poultry and poultry products from Canada.
Canada continues to inform its trading partners on our disease control actions in the implicated area to ensure that international responses are science-based.