In case you missed any new posts on our companion Trade Compliance blog, the following is a list of articles published during the last week...
- Canada Target of Most NAFTA ISDS Claims: Report
- EU Releases Report on Public Response to Investment Protection in EU-US Trade Talks
- Bank of America Aligns Compliance with Risk Management
- Requesting Customs “Assistance” to Combat Counterfeit Goods
- EU Releases TTIP Negotiating Texts; Activists Ignore Them
- U.S. Customs Advisory Committee to Meet February 11, 2015
- New CBSA Policy on Post-Importation Price Adjustments Could Trigger More Compliance Verifications
- U.S. Automakers Pushing for Currency Manipulation Rules in TPP
Click here to open the Trade Compliance blog in a new tab.