POSITION: Desktop Support Analyst
HOURS OF WORK: Full Time. Monday-Friday – 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
LOCATION: On-site – Head Office, Winnipeg, MB
START DATE: ASAP
GHY International has an exciting opportunity for the role of Desktop Support Analyst working out of our Head Office in Winnipeg, MB.
The Desktop Support Analyst will be responsible to provide technical support to users throughout the company. They will need to be familiar with common desktop applications, networking, printers and peripherals. Success in this role will depend on strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, the ability to prioritize and multitask, and a self-motivated and customer-focused approach.
Join GHY and Benefit
Work-Life Balance – We CARE (Clients are our focus, Associates matter, Relentlessly serving traders, Excellence and innovation in all we do): Giveback committee, Social committee, Cultural Ambassadors
Compensation – We pay fairly: scheduled salary assessments, salary scales
Excellent Benefits – Subsidized health, dental, short and long-term disability, life & AD&D
Employee Retention – Employee development, internal university, external training, leadership development, internal applicant preference, career planning & advancement
- Self-motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks;
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities, with attention to detail;
- Excellent technical knowledge of PC, laptop, and desktop hardware;
- Working technical knowledge of current protocols, operating systems, and standards; (TCP/IP, OSI model etc)
- Written and oral communication skills with ability to present ideas in user-friendly language;
- Ability to conduct research into PC issues and products as required;
- Ability to operate tools, components, and peripheral accessories supporting users.
- Comfortable working in and assisting others through company help desk software, such as Zendesk in addition to other remote access desktop programs;
- Must have a Valid Canadian Passport;
- Must have Valid Driver’s License (Manitoba).