GHY USA, Inc. has expanded to create an immediate full-time employment opportunity at the Pembina, ND location for a Release Analyst in the exciting field of international trade. GHY International is an international Customs and trade services group designed to assist importers and exporters to buy and sell in world markets. Founded in 1901, GHY is one of Canada’s oldest brokerage companies and has international offices in Toronto, Emerson, Winnipeg, Vancouver and North Dakota. GHY’s structure is designed around providing sustainable corporate growth, strong client service, and opportunity to GHY associates.
One of the most predominant aspects of our company culture is CARE. It is ingrained in all we do; relationships matter to us.
- Data Entry and Customs clearance for truck, rail, air and ocean cargo imports in a timely manner.
- Communicate by phone and e-mail with clients to keep them current on shipment status and obtain needed information.
- Deliver and create each client or associate experience of CARE with every interaction.
- Maintain good relationships with clients, carriers, Customs and other government agencies.
- Leverage technology to provide lean and efficient job practices.
- Proficient in general Microsoft applications including Word, Excel & Outlook;
- Experience with various office equipment;
- Willingness to learn and accept responsibilities for new and different tasks;
- Effective time management and prioritization skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work within tight deadlines;
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Completion of Grade 12 Education – required
- Minimum 2 yrs college education – preferred
Hours of Work:
- Full Time
- Combination of Mon-Fri Noon-8pm & 2pm-10pm shifts and every fourth weekend 8am-4pm
- Major Medical Insurance w/ $250 deductible (80/20)
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 100% of the single medical premiums are covered by GHY
- Benefits commence after 30 days of continuous employment
- Simple IRA after one year of employment
- We appreciate the interest shown by all applicants, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
- Should this excellent opportunity interest you, please submit a Cover Letter and Resume to Carrie@ghy.com (by August) for consideration or click on the button below!
What’s it like working for Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies?
Work Life Balance – We CARE (Clients are our focus, Associates matter, Relentlessly serving traders, Excellence and innovation in all we do). Giveback committee, Social committee, Cultural Ambassadors.
Compensation – We pay fairly: scheduled salary assessments, salary scales.
Excellent Benefits – Subsidized health, dental, short and long term disability, life & AD&D.
Employee Retention – Employee development, internal university, external training, leadership development, internal applicant preference, career planning & advancement.