POSITION: Release Associate
HOURS OF WORK: Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm C.S.T
LOCATION: Winnipeg, MB (Head Office)
START DATE: ASAP
GHY International has an exciting opportunity available as we look to add a Release Associate to join our team.
Who are we? Celebrating our 120th operating year, we are one of North America’s longest serving family owned and operated Customs Brokerage firms.
Reporting to the team Account Manager, the responsibilities will include:
Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Professional oral and written communication
- Strong internal communication skills
- Read/write and understand detailed forms, memos or letters
- Problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic
- Work prioritization skills
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work under pressure and deadlines
- Ability to handle large volumes of work accurately;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Strong problem-solving ability;
- Ability to work independently;
- Ability to prioritize work & time management skills;
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment;
- Effective communication skills; and
- Ability to perform daily job functions in mature and professional manner;
- We appreciate the interest shown by all applicants, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
- Should this excellent opportunity interest you, please submit a Cover Letter and Resume for consideration, click on the button below!