Webinar Date and Time: Wednesday, May 19, 2021 | 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM (CST)
Expand Your Business into the USA
Brought to you by GHY International and MLT Aikins.
As we work toward economic recovery, product and service exporters across broad industries are gearing up to take advantage of emerging global opportunities. For many Canadian Agricultural Manufacturers, the complications of exporting to the U.S. can be overwhelming.
In this webinar, we will take you through a dynamic case study that explores the legal and customs challenges an agricultural equipment manufacturer may face when pursuing new business in the U.S. and sending an employee south in connection with an international sale.
This webinar is tailored for Canadian Ag. Manufacturers, but we invite all who are interested in expanding their businesses to the U.S. to attend.
On the Agenda
- What qualifies a piece of equipment as “Canadian” for the purpose of duty-free access under the Canada-U.S.-Mexico Agreement?
- What are the intellectual property protections a business needs to consider when selling to the U.S.?
- What immigration status is needed for Canadian sales people and service technicians crossing the border to negotiate a sale and service equipment after a sale?
- What contractual provisions need to be included in the negotiations for a cross-border sale?
- What needs to be set up from a customs perspective for seamless entry to the U.S.?
Wednesday, May 19
- Time: 10-11 a.m. MT | 11 a.m.-12 p.m. CDT
- Cost: Complimentary
- Registration Closes: May 17
- We reserve the right to decline registrants.
Get in Touch
We’re here to guide you every step of the way. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us.
Call Us: 1.800.667.0771