U.S. Customs and Border Protection has announced that registration is now open for the agency’s 2015 East Coast Trade Symposium on November 4-5, 2015 in Baltimore, MD at the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront.
This year’s East Coast Trade Symposium will provide an in-depth look at Transforming Global Trade. A keynote address will be given by CBP Commissioner, R. Gil Kerlikowske, as well as presentations by other distinguished guests.
Topics will include:
- The United States Single Window: Border Reimagined
- Trade Facilitation Agreement: Opportunities and Responsibilities
- North American Perspective: A Customs View
- Global Supply Chain
Break-out sessions will cover the following issues:
- PGAs and the Single Window Implementation - Preparing for February 29th
- Trade Enforcement - Keeping our Economy Safe
- ACE Beyond 2016
- Centers of Excellence and Expertise – A Comprehensive Update
- The Future of Exports: Automation
The registration fee for the event is $157.00 U.S. dollars.
Space is limited and registrations will be processed and confirmed on a first-come-first serve basis (it should be noted that the West Coast symposium in May was fully booked shortly after being announced).
Click here to register online.