The National Commodity Specialist Division of U.S. Customs and Border Protection’s Office of Trade recently announced the schedule of commodity-specific, educational webinars for May 2021.
The webinars will be held from 1:30 pm-2:30 pm EST covering the following topics:
- May 03 — Telephones and Data Transmission Apparatus of 8517;
- May 18 — Clothing Accessories;
- May 20 — What’s New with Shoes?
- May 24 — Curtains, Valances and Shades of Heading 6303;
- May 25 — Artificial Body Parts and Appliances of Heading 9201; and
- May 27 — Heating It Up, Electrothermically (Heading 8516)
CBP advises that a full schedule of webinars running through August will be forthcoming, but due to hosting arrangements having to conform to COVID-19 public health measures, the agency says it wants to first evaluate how the webinars upcoming in May work out before proceeding further with the monthly registration process.
Webinars may be joined by going here.
Phone number: 1-877-873-8017