Earlier this week, Commerce announced the opportunity for producers, exporters, importers, and other interested parties to request an annual administrative review for certain products that are currently subject to antidumping and countervailing duties with anniversary dates in November.
Additionally, domestic producers and other interested parties can request a new suspension agreement proceeding with regards to certain cut-to-length carbon steel plate from Ukraine.
Scope of Coverage
The products and countries covered by AD/CV orders listed by Commerce are as follows:
- Strontium Chromate from Austria and France
- Circular Welded Non-Alloy Steel Pipe from Brazil, Mexico, Korea, and Taiwan
- Welded Stainless Pressure Pipe from India
- Coated Paper Suitable for High-Quality Print Graphics Using Sheet-Fed Presses from Indonesia and China
- Monosodium Glutamate from Indonesia and China
- Forged Steel Fittings from Italy and China
- Refillable Stainless Steel Kegs from Mexico
- Seamless Refined Copper Pipe and Tube from Mexico and China
- Steel Concrete Reinforcing Bar from Mexico and Turkey
- Certain Hot-Rolled Carbon Steel Flat Products from Taiwan, Thailand, China, and Ukraine
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) Film from the United Arab Emirates and China
- Various products from China: Diamond Sawblades and Parts Thereof; Fresh Garlic; Lightweight Thermal Paper; Paper Clips; Pure Magnesium in Granular Form; Refined Brown Aluminum Oxide; Seamless Carbon and Alloy Steel Standard, Line and Pressure Pipe; Sodium Gluconate, Gluconic Acid, and Derivative Products
Deadline & Eligibility Criteria for Petitioners
As part of this annual review process, Commerce intends to select respondents based on an analysis of U.S. Customs and Border Protection data for U.S. imports during the review period.
Parties wishing to participate in the antidumping and countervailing duty review process, or who may be affected by duties on the products identified by Commerce, should file a request for review no later than November 30, 2020.
In order to be eligible to participate in the review, a party must either be an exporter or importer of the specific products during the specific time periods identified in the Federal Register notice.
Need More Information?
Should you have any questions about these administrative reviews, don’t hesitate to contact one of our knowledgeable trade experts.