U.S. Department of Commerce last week published a Federal Register notice initiating nearly a dozen new administrative reviews for antidumping duty and countervailing duty orders with October anniversary dates.
Listed below are the countries and products covered by this notice:
- Australia: Hot-Rolled Steel Flat Products (A-602-809)
- Brazil: Hot-Rolled Steel Flat Products (A-351-845/C-351-846)
- India: Stainless Steel Flanges (A-533-877/C-533-878)
- Japan: Certain Hot-Rolled Steel Flat Products (A-588-874)
- Mexico: Refillable Stainless Steel Kegs (A-201-849) & Carbon and Certain Alloy Steel Wire Rod (A-201-830)
- Netherlands: Certain Hot-Rolled Steel Flat Products (A-421-813)
- South Korea: Certain Hot-Rolled Steel Flat Products (A-580-883/C-580-884)
- Thailand: Glycine (A-549-837)
- Turkey: Certain Hot-Rolled Steel Flat Products (A-489-826)
- Ukraine: Oil Country Tubular Goods (A-823-815)
Commerce says it intends to issue the final results of these reviews not later than October 31, 2021.
Need More Information?
Should you have questions about any of these administrative reviews or about other AD/CV issues, don’t hesitate to contact one of our knowledgeable trade experts.