Join us, World Trade Centre Winnipeg, and Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce for one of the most in-depth and informative Incoterms® 2020 full day training out there!
- Learn how to better identify corporate sales strategies that lower risks and costs
- Learn how to use Incoterms® to your company's advantage
- Understand how to properly incorporate Incoterms® into proforma invoices and sales contracts
- Identify the correct Incoterms® rule for specific transaction
- Avoid common errors when using Incoterms®
What does this training consist of?
- One-day course
- Presented by a certified Incoterms® trainer recognized by the ICC
- All reference materials and an ICC Incoterms® 2020 e-book
- Upon completion, participants are eligible to write the Incoterms® 2020 exam
Training for the Incoterms® 2020 in Winnipeg will take place on Wednesday, February 26, 2020
What are Incoterms® 2020 rules?
Incoterms® rules are the world's essential terms of trade for the sale of goods. Whether you are filing a purchase order, packaging and labelling a shipment for freight transport or preparing a certificate of origin at a port, the Incoterms® rules are there to guide you on the costs, risks and obligations for your business.
Consider participating if you are from one of the following industries:
- International Trade Consulting
- Financial Services
- Freight Forwarding
- - OR - if you are currently or looking to begin importing/exporting
Incoterms® 2020 are the world’s essential terms and rules providing importers, exporters, lawyers, transporters, insurers and business owners with guidance on the latest developments in trade and the sale of goods internationally. Whether you or your clients sell products/services internationally or you are you importing goods or materials for your business, you will find immense value in this full-day trainig course.