The National Commodity Specialist Division of U.S. Customs and Border Protection’s Office of Trade recently announced the several upcoming commodity-specific, educational webinars during the months of February and March.
Each webinar will be approximately an hour, though the dates and times vary.
Note: CBP/NCSD is no longer using the Homeland Security Information Network as its webinar platform. Now using Microsoft Teams for what it says is “a more seamless experience,” each webinar will have its own link to join, which will be sent via email on the day of the webinar.
- 2022 HTS Changes Affecting Outerwear
Thursday, February 17, 2022, 2:00-3:00 p.m. EST
- IPR Protection Beyond US Borders: Preventing Infringing Exports from China
Tuesday, February 22, 2022 3:00-4:00 p.m. EST
- Your IP Matters! How Product Identification Guides Help CBP Find the Counterfeits
Tuesday, March 22, 2022 1:00-2:30 p.m. EST
- Original Sculptures and Statuary of Heading 9703
Tuesday, March 29, 2022, 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. EST
- Blouses, To Be or Not to Be: Heading 6106 Note 4 Tariff Changes
Thursday, March 31, 2022, 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. EST