March 15, 2014 marked the two-year anniversary of the effective date of the KORUS FTA. U.S. Customs and Korea Customs have started aggressive verification campaigns. Is your company poised to pass? This webinar sets out the information you need to understand the verification process and the steps you need to take to pass a verification review– both in the U.S. and in Korea.
- A review of the key provisions of the Korea-US FTA
- An overview of the KORUS verification rules and process
- How to handle U.S. Customs requests for information (CF 28s)
- How to prepare for a U.S. Customs on-site KORUS verification review
- How to address Korean Customs verification inquiries and review
- Brief overview of Korea FTAs with the EU and Canada
Larry Ordet is a member of Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A., resident in the Miami office. His practice concentrates on general customs compliance matters, with particular emphasis on tariff classification and FTA and preference program qualification issues.
Date: Wednesday | April 9, 2014
Time: 1:00-2:30 PM EDT
Cost: $250 US
Note: This event has been certified by NCBFAA Educational Institute for Certified Customs Specialist (CCS) continuing education credits.