In case you missed any new posts on our companion Trade Compliance blog, the following is a list of articles published during the last week:
- Cargo Theft Getting More “Professional and Sophisticated”
- Do TPP’s Intellectual Property Rights Threaten or Protect Innovation? (Part I)
- IATA Calls for Dangerous Goods Non-Compliance to be Criminalized
- FDA Falling Short on Foreign Food Facility Compliance Mandate
- Building Trade Compliance Capacity in East Africa
- Focus on Women in International Trade
Click here to open the Trade Compliance blog in a new tab.