In case you missed any new posts on our companion Trade Compliance blog, the following is a list of articles published during the last week:
- Should Importers be Worried About Whistleblower Claims?
- Implementation of Revised Lacey Act: USDA APHIS Accepting Comments
- CBP Commissioner Outlines “State of Trade” to U.S. Business Leaders
- Transfer Pricing Adjustments: Refund Opportunities & Compliance Obligations
- U.S., EU Trade Chiefs Seek to Dispel Fears about TTIP and Public Services
- Canada Needs To Expand And Diversify Exports To Remain Competitive In Asia Export Market
- CFIA Implements New Horticulture Plant List and Streamlined Application Process
Click here to open the Trade Compliance blog in a new tab.