In case you missed any new posts on our companion Trade Compliance blog, the following is a list of articles published during the last week:
- Dealing With Customs Compliance Uncertainty Down Under
- 2015 National Trade Estimate Outlines Accomplishments in Reducing Barriers to American Exports
- Dutch Economist Roasts Europeans for “Chickening Out” of Free Trade
- Tire Dealer Nailed for Negligence, Fraud and Severe Penalties
- Exercising “Reasonable Care” Saves Company Millions
Click here to open the Trade Compliance blog in a new tab.