How to Become a Non-Resident Importer (NRI) in the US

2023-08-22T23:19:41+00:00September 22nd, 2022|Trade Talk Blog, United States Imports|

If you're a foreign business and want to expand your business into the US market, you can import goods into the United States by becoming a non-resident importer (NRI). As an NRI, you’ll still enjoy the same rights as a resident importer of record (IOR). Read on to find out everything you need to know about becoming a non-resident importer in the US.

Go to Top